Originally Posted by Nacho
For a while ive been wanting to do model planes. I dont really have the skills to do a model plane. Does anybody know of a website or something where people will paint and assemble your model planes?
Hey Nacho! If it is only the skills that you are lacking,then this is the place for you to develope your potential.Skills are developed over time,none of us came by them by some sort of magic or inborn skill.Interest is 90% of what you need and the other 10% is access to good references and other modelmakers,which you already have.I have a lot of the first stuff that I ever made and keep it as a reminder of how far I have come, when like everybody else I too was a beginner.Cheers! John.