Medals and Decorations
The Aerodrome News
Search The Aerodrome
Today in History

Learn how to remove ads

The Aerodrome Forum

Learn how to remove ads

Go Back   The Aerodrome Forum > Archives > Models

Models Topics related to WWI aircraft models. Forum is closed for posting.

Old 26 September 2005, 06:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Forum Ace

Wwi Acft Color Misterkit Acrylics

Gentlemen, Board Members, I can't thank ALL of you enough for your support. Intrest has definitely been peaked by the FSM and SAM publications mentioning us. Enough Orders came in to force me as promised to reorder almost a third of the colors to replace those either sold out or half way done. As Promised I would restock ASAP and the full Line will ALL be back in stock in a few weeks. Meantime if you care to pre-order any of the OOS colors you will be the first to receive them when they arrive.

I am happy to extend to those who request it either:

1. Your choice of any (4) FOur Colors for an Introductry Offer for you to sample the colors and afford you the opportunity to try them FOR $10.00 Total. U.S. Priorty Mail Shipping Included at NO CHARGE. (Including Overseas For first time buyers)

OR

2. Perhaps the toughest Decision you'll have when choosing your Colors, IS NOT which COLORS you want, BUT which Ones you will leave to Order Next time. For those of you that want to order More than 4 COLORS right away then Order as many as you like @ $2.80 a bottle and I will Include shipping at NO CHARGE.

http://www.misterkitusa.com/
Sponsored Links
Old 16 October 2005, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Forum Ace of Aces

Hi Mike,

My paints came into today. Thank you very much. They look great.

My Scale Model site ...

My Motorcycle Blog.

"...you can never be too dogmatic about WWI finishes." the voice of reason..

Quote:
von Richthoven: How lucky you English are to find the toilet so amusing. For us, it is a mundane and functional item. For you, the basis of an entire culture.
Old 18 October 2005, 04:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Forum Ace

Hi Mike,
My paints arrived today - very fast service. Have yet to try them out, but when I get around to painting my Italian Hanroit HD1 they will go to great use.
Thanks,
Dave
Old 21 October 2005, 05:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Two-seater Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecww1
Hi Mike,
My paints arrived today - very fast service. Have yet to try them out, but when I get around to painting my Italian Hanroit HD1 they will go to great use.
Thanks,
Dave
Mike kindly supplied me with the Italian CDL and Italian Green and Red colors necessary for this very build (I'm assuming the HD.1 kit you are doing -- though I may be wrong -- is Eduard's beautiful 1/48 Limited Edition version of this overlooked, but elegant airplane. I recommend the kit to anyone without reservation. The markings alone make it worth the price of admission.) But the MisterKit paints appear to be entirely appropriate, though we can never know, of course, what the exact match would be. However, the green in particular seems to match the traditional Italian flag color, and I think the "white" part of the flag that makes up the lower wing surface is depicted in CDL on the aircraft, except where it appears in the personal markings, which are quite large on each version supplied with the kit.
TOM
Old 27 October 2005, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Forum Ace

Fellas, I can't thank you enough for your Positive Responses !!

This area of our hobby WWI Aircraft have been so severely neglected by major paint manufactuers for SO long. This segment of our hobby really needs specific off the shelf colors for these planes. PLease visit the Site.

I have a very large restock order that will be in any day now. Order everything you need.

I REALLY Need EVERYONES Orders to keep these paints in country and at low prices? Please email me. If nothing else try these colors for yourself and place your orders !!!

Mike
Old 29 October 2005, 06:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Scout Pilot

Can't speak for the rest. but so far the colors apeal to my eye. Iwould suggest more German/French paints