18 May 2008, 05:17 PM
Rest in Peace
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Ceres, California
German air, oil and Fuel markings.
IdFlieg Document requires all German aircraft to have the air, oil and fuel lines marked as follows.
1. Oil lines, brown.
2. Air lines, blue
3. Benzin lines, white.
4. Every 30 cm on the above lines shall have a black arrow every 30cm to indicate the direction of flow.
5. The fuel lines from the tank to the fuel pump or directly to the carburettor
will be white with green rings.
6. The lines from the fuel pump to reserve tank valve over flow vent will be white with red rings.
7. The lines from the reserve vent valve, or the overflow vent to trhe carburettor, will be white with yellow rings.
8. Lhe lines from the resrve tank to the carburettor will be white with blue rings.
9. Lines from the fuel hand pump are white with blue rings.